Who I Should See

NHS Scotland Know Who To Turn To


Pharmacist (self care)

  • coughs or colds
  • sore throat
  • indigestion
  • diarrhoea or constipation
  • aches and pains
  • help if you run out of your repeat prescription


  • tooth pain
  • swelling to your mouth
  • painful or bleeding gums
  • injury to your mouth
  • advice on oral hygiene
Optometrist (Ophthalmic Optician)

Optometrist (Ophthalmic Optician)

  • Red and/or sticky eye
  • Pain in or around your eye
  • Sudden loss of vision
  • Blurred or reduced vision
  • Flashes and floaters
GP Practitioner

GP Surgery

A range of clinicians, including doctors and nurses, to help you with both physical and mental health issues.


NHS 24

NHS 24's health information service includes self-help guides for a range of common conditions. www.nhsinform.scot/self-help-guides
When your GP and local pharmacy are closed and you are too ill to wait, call 111.

mental well being

Mental Well-being

Minor Injuries Unit

Minor Injuries Unit

  • cuts and minor burns
  • sprains and strains
  • suspected broken bones and fractures
999 or A&E

999 or A&E

  • suspected heart attack or stroke
  • breathing difficulties
  • severe bleeding
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Action for Children Assessment Development Solutions Lower Mill Garage